Rejuv Medical continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 case activity in our communities. In an effort to help protect the health of our staff and patients, Rejuv will re-implement the masking mandates recommended by the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health for healthcare settings.
Starting Monday, January 17th
- Rejuv Medical will require all patients and visitors (ages 2 and older) to wear a medical-grade face mask while in the lobby or all clinic areas.
- Mask, although encouraged, are not required in while in the gym area
- Masks will be available at the front door for anyone arriving without a mask.
- Only 1 healthy adult visitor may accompany a patient with cognitive, physical and/or developmental disabilities; no additional visitors will be allowed to accompany patients.
- One healthy adult visitor may accompany a minor patient.
- No additional minors besides a patient are allowed in Rejuv Medical.
We appreciate your support in this policy while visiting our facility. If you need more clarification when visiting, don’t hesitate to ask a front desk associate.
The Rejuv Medical Team